So, I just logged into WoW.
Didn’t know what to do, so did a few PvP pet battles. I guess this says it all. Who would choose to do PvP pet battles?
I went back to my list of a few weeks ago to see if I could get some inspiration.
- Gold making. For what? Really, I mean what is the point? I have never had much money in the game and never felt restricted.
- Alts. Not sure I can face the Pandaria levelling experience any more.
- Hunter pets. Maybe. More thought about this is needed.
- Battle pets. Not interested.
- Sort out my professions. Maybe!
I need more mounts. Do I? Can only ride one at a time.
Finish off some of those old pesky raid achievements. I HATE ACHIEVEMENTS.
Maybe I am just not in the mood for WoW today, or yesterday, or Saturday (was hungover / drunk then but you get the point).
I am thinking that the £8.99 a month could be utilised better. I could buy a new game every 3 or 4 months. This would be awesome. Something new every few months. What could be better?
I could get my MMO fix from SWToR or Rift or GW2 – these are free.
So maybe that is the answer. Take a break from WoW. Go out and get some other gaming done.
I can quit WoW right? Who knows!